Lydia is doing great! She think she is just over 12 pounds right now, and I realized today that I'm going to have to pull in the box of 3-6 month clothes and get them washed. She's already not fitting into some of her 0-3, and I bet she outgrows the rest in the next week or two.
Lydia is very social and loves trying to talk to me and smiling. She's been smiling a lot since whe was about 3 weeks old, and she even tries to laugh out load now. It comes out as either a high squeal or a soft heh, heh and it's pretty dang funny to hear.
Speaking of time flying by, my niece Anya turned four today. Happy Birthday, Anya! We wish we were there to party with you!
Some pictures just because, and no, I didn't technically get caught up on all the housework, but I decided that wasn't really possible, so...
Emmy at her birthday party


Our beautiful girls

Lydia after her blessing

And a smile

Goodnight!
1 comment:
love the new title picture and that last picture of Lydia smiling is so sweet
Post a Comment