Tuesday, January 13, 2009

No baby yet

Well, I am now 38 weeks 4 days. Just 10 more days until this little one is due. Things have slowed down a lot the past couple of weeks and I've gone from feeling like she could come at any time to feeling like she's probably going to stay put for a while longer. Right now I'm just really hoping that she decides to come by (or really close to) her due date because I was so convinced that she was going to be early that I know I'll cry if I go more than a couple days overdue.
I had Kurtis take a belly shot Sunday after Church so I'll have to get back on and post it later. I'm at my parents house right now so Emmy can have some Grandma and Aunt Donna time so I don't have my camera. Hope everybody is enjoying the new year!

1 comment:

The VIPs said...

I'll pray for you that she comes soon, glad you're doing well