Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lydia

Just thought I would get on real quick and post a few pictures. Hope you enjoy!





4 comments:

Walt and Eileen said...

Rhonda & Kurtis, what a beautiful new baby you have. We welcome Lydia into her extended family, as well as into your sweet family. And she is so lucky to also have a beautiful sister, Emmy.
It's amazing that you have the energy to put these photos on your blog...we remember how little sleep you get with a new baby.
Love, G-Uncle Walt & G-Aunt Eileen - Argentina

brandya said...

What an absolutely, amazingly beautiful little girl! She does look a lot like Emmy. Your pictures just brought tears to my eyes! I want to be there to hold her and kiss her and let her know she has another aunt who loves her dearly! You are an amazing mother and I know Kurt is a spectacular father. I am so grateful that our Heavenly Father has gifted these little spirits to you to take care of. I know they are both so loved and cared for. I love you all so much and would ask for nothing more than to be there to give you tons of hugs and loves and kisses! Thanks for posting sweetie! I know you much be exhausted. Tell Kurt to throw his arms around you and squeeze really tight for me! Love ya all so much!

The VIPs said...

oh my word that yawning picture is too cute!!

The VIPs said...

I ate dill pickles today- whenever I eat dill pickles I think of you at Mrs. Larsen's daycare and you were the only one who liked dill pickles, the rest of us would only eat the sweet ones. At least, I think it was you.

Random I know, just thought I'd tell ya. Hope you're having fun with your girls!